【Generic Name】Ipratropium Nebulizer Solution
【Composition】The active ingredient: Ipratropium bromide
【Usage】Use it with a device called a ‘nebulizer’. This changes your medicine into a mist for you to breathe in.
【Storage】Store below 30°C, protect from light. Once removed from the foil overwrap It has a shelf-life of three months when stored below 30°C.
【Package】It is packaged in LDPE Vials protective polyester/aluminum/polyethylene laminated film pouch. The product is supplied in packs of 5 and 10.
【Shelf life】24 months
Instructions for Use
1. Get your nebuliser ready by following the manufacturer’s instructions. Ask your doctor if you are not sure how to use it.
2. Open the pouch and remove the strip of unit dose vials. Carefully separate a new dose unit from the strip.
3. Open the unit-dose vial by firmly twisting the top.
4. Squeeze the content of the unit-dose vial into the nebuliser chamber.
5. Assemble the nebuliser and use as directed.
6. After use, throw away any solution left in the chamber and clean the nebuliser, following the manufacturer's instructions.
The recommended dose is:
Adults (including elderly patients and children over 12 years): 1 single dose unit three or four times daily.
Children under 12 years: There is no experience of the use of COMBIVENT UDVs in children under 12 years. Administration: Since the single dose units contain no preservatives, it is important that the contents are used immediately after opening and that a fresh vial is used for each administration to avoid microbial contamination. Partly used, open or damaged single dose units should be discarded.
It is strongly recommended not to mix COMBIVENT UDVs with other drugs in the same nebuliser.