【Generic Name】Ipratropium Nebulizer Solution
【Composition】The active ingredient: Ipratropium bromide
【Usage】Use it with a device called a ‘nebulizer’. This changes your medicine into a mist for you to breathe in.
【Storage】Store below 30°C, protect from light. Once removed from the foil overwrap It has a shelf-life of three months when stored below 30°C.
【Package】It is packaged in LDPE Vials protective polyester/aluminum/polyethylene laminated film pouch. The product is supplied in packs of 5 and 10.
【Shelf life】24 months
Instructions for Use
1. Get your nebuliser ready by followingthe manufacturer’s instructions. Ask your doctor if you are not sure how to use it.
2. Open the pouch and remove the strip of unit dose vials. Carefully separate a new dose unit from the strip.
3. Open the unit-dose vial by firmly twisting the top.
4. Squeeze the content of the unit-dose vial into the nebuliser chamber. 5. Assemble the nebuliser and use as directed.
6. After use, throw away any solution left in the chamber and clean the nebuliser, following the manufacturer's instructions.
List of excipients
Sodium Chloride Hydrochloric Acid ; Water for Injection
Special precautions for storage
Store below 25 °C. Protect from light. Store unused vials in the foil pouch. Keep out of reach of children.
Nature and contents of container
LDPE unit dose vials containing 2.5 mL of solution.
Special precautions for disposal and other handling
Manufacturer Name: Jewim Pharmaceutical (Shandong) Co. Ltd.
Address: Taian Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong, China.
Tel: (0538) 8926688
Fax: (0538) 8926066
For detailed information please refer to product leaflet.